Tahoe Timber Trails (TTT) Association is a private, member-owned, gated camping community established in 1972. The 159 acre park is nestled in the Tahoe National Forest 7 miles north of downtown Truckee, California. The park has 553 individual campsites and sits at an elevation ranging from 6000-6500 feet. Our office is open year-round while the camping season runs from May 15th through October 31st.
Some of our amenities include:
- Our entrance is gated, and only those with key cards, or their registered guests are permitted entry. Water to the sites is provided via street hydrants. A black water pump-out service is available weekly (for a small fee), with gray water disposal via a French drain. We also have two dump stations available. Power to the sites is via solar panels and batteries and/or generator (9am to 10pm only). Propane is available for a fee, as is battery charging.
- A 3000 sq. ft. lodge with a central meeting room, adult, teen and pre-teen rooms, laundry facilities and restrooms with showers. The lodge also boasts TV's with satellite dishes, a pool table, free videos, and vending machines.
- 21 Comfort Stations (restrooms with showers) are situated throughout the park for your convenience.
- Outdoor options at the Lodge include a heated swimming pool, baseball field, basketball court, and a newly refurbished playground for children. We have a new walking and Skating track, a Bocce Ball court, and a picnic area overlooking the beautiful Sierra Nevada.
- A large picnic/recreation area, with another playground, is located at "Bill's Place". This is where we hold our horseshoe tournaments, barbecues, Labor Day bazaar and hamburger feeds.
We have three lakes nearby that provide good fishing and water sports. In the winter, Member's can snowmobile, ski, or snowshoe into their site.
For those of you interested in experience what the Sierra Nevada has to offer, the beauty of Lake Tahoe, the dazzling lights of Reno and the bustling ski-town of Truckee are just minutes away.
Guests are welcome to stop by and take a look at our incredible park between May 15th and October 31st. Our proud and friendly staff will be pleased to assist you.